CB (1-3) LP is the controller of any personal information that is collected about you through the Site under applicable data protection laws including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679). If you have any questions about Our use of personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you register your interest in the Development
You may register your interest in the Development through the Site or by contacting Us by post or telephone. If you do register your interest with Us, We will collect from you and hold information including:
- your name, address, email address, telephone numbers and other contact information for you or individuals you represent;
- any preferences that you provide to Us confirming how you would like Us to contact you with information about the Development;
- any preferences you provide Us with regard to the type of property you are interested in;
- any other information you provide to Us when registering or discussing your interest in the Development.
We will use the personal information that We collect about you to keep you up to date with news about the Development, including by email, post and telephone. If at any time you decide that you do not wish to receive news about the Development, you can opt-out of receiving further communications by emailing email@example.com.
If you have an account on the Site We may provide you with a username and password to enable you to access certain parts of the Site. We will use this information to:
- allow you to log in to your account, once it has been created;
- administer access to your account and ensure its security;
- keep Our systems secure; and
- contact you about your account where required.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will disclose personal information We hold about you to:
- Chelsea Barracks (1-3) GP LLP, who assists Us in the management of the Site;
- Our service providers, such as IT hosting companies and support services;
- agents and professional advisors such as lawyers, accountants, auditors, and financial advisors;
- law enforcement agencies, courts and other tribunals.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you register your interest in the Development, Our legal basis for processing your personal information is that it is necessary for Our legitimate interests in running our business and promoting the Development.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information We collect from you may be transmitted to third parties located in countries outside of your country of residence, including the United Kingdom and Qatar.
If you would like more information about how your personal information is transferred, and the safeguards applied, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for six years.
You may have certain rights in relation to personal information that We hold about you, including the rights to request that it is erased, that its processing is restricted, or that any inaccurate personal information is rectified. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, or in some circumstances to obtain a copy of the personal information in machine readable format. Any such request should be submitted in writing to email@example.com. You also have the right to complain about the use of your personal information to the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk)
Our site uses “cookies”.
Cookies are small text files, typically of letters and numbers, that are placed on your computer or other device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently as well as to provide information to the owners of the website about how users interact with their websites. Our site uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies – these allow the website to link your actions during a browsing session. They allow the website to recognise users so any page changes or item or data selection undertaken by a user is remembered as the user moves from page to page. Session cookies will expire after each browser session and will not be stored by us on a longer term basis. We use session cookies to improve the user experience of the Site.
- Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics cookies in order to understand how users interact with the Site. We may use the information collected by these cookies to analyse and improve the Site and to make sure that it is designed in a way which tailors content towards the users’ needs.
Most web browsers allow you to have some control of the cookies stored on your computer or device through your browser settings. More information about cookies, including how to block and/or delete them, via a range of common browsers, can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to accept Our cookies and/or disable the cookies, then unfortunately you will not be able to login to the Site.
This Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take account of changes to Our operations or practices and, further, to make sure it remains appropriate to any changes in law, technology and the business environment. Any personal information held will be governed by Our most current Policy.